When it comes to cybersecurity, organisations may have a variety of tools and ‘solutions’ at the ready, but in reality there is no easy answer to preventing security breaches. With the healthcare industry under increasing pressure as a result of the ongoing pandemic, organisations are being targeted by hackers. Building a security-aware organisation and culture has never been more important.
In this on-demand webinar, Threat Protect CIO, Lia Edwards is joined by security awareness expert from KnowBe4, Jelle Wieringa to discuss how to nurture security awareness in your organisation.
The session covers:
- What do we mean by security culture?
- How you can create a strong security culture in your organisation
- Are phishing simulation campaigns effective?
- Does gamification work as part of security awareness training?
- What are the key considerations for organisations in the healthcare sector?
Fill out the form on the right to download