When it comes to cybersecurity, organisations may have a variety of tools and ‘solutions’ at the ready, but in reality there is no easy answer to preventing security breaches. With the number of cyber attacks on schools and Universities on the rise, creating a security-aware environment and culture is more important than ever.
In this on-demand webinar, Threat Protect CIO, Lia Edwards is joined by security awareness expert from KnowBe4, Jelle Wieringa to discuss how to nurture security awareness in your organisation.
The session covers:
- What do we mean by security culture?
- How you can create a strong security culture in your organisation
- Are phishing simulation campaigns effective?
- Does gamification work as part of security awareness training?
- What are the key considerations for organisations in the education sector?
Fill out the form on the right to download