Backing up and protecting sensitive corporate data is a rising challenge for IT organisations due to several trends. Here are just a few that are top-of-mind for today’s businesses:
• Growth of remote workforces worldwide
• Elevation of data risks associated with employee departures
• Rise of ransomware and the need for a stronger defense
• Increase in compliance requirements
• Security obstacles of endpoint data governance
As these changes take place in the corporate environment, it’s important to recognise that your endpoint backup solution might not be fit to solve for the challenges of today and what’s to come. Traditional enterprise backup solutions mainly focus on server backups that are designed to protect data within the firewall — but these legacy approaches have limits. Organisations must adopt a modern endpoint backup approach in order to sustain the growth of enterprise data and adapt to current trends.
To help you and your organisation, Druva have identified ten common, real-world pitfalls of endpoint backup — and how the right endpoint backup solution can help.
Fill out the form on the right to download